Jennifer Hudson debuts clothing line on QVC
Singer and actress Jennifer Hudson’s new fashion line designed for girls of “average size” debuts today on QVC.
Hudson, who recently lost 80 pounds, is also a spokesman for Weight Watchers.
“I’ve been a big girl and now whatever this is, the average size, whatever you want to call it,” Hudson told Women’s Wear Daily. ”But I wanted the clothes to be where any girl could wear it — no matter what size you are — and you could feel comfortable in it.”
The collection will include 14 pieces including leggings, coats, dresses and skirts. Prices range from about $50 to $170.The line will be sold in sizes 6 (Hudson’s current size) to size 16 (Hudson’s former size).
Hudson is the latest in a stable of celebrties, including Heidi Klum, Rachel Zoe and Nicole Richie, to debut affordable clothing collections on QVC.
Tune in at 10 p.m. CST to see the collection, then share your thoughts.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 36901Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 36295Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 32626Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 8549Wild hogs continue to be a growing menace across Oklahoma
- 5487OKC Thunder GM Sam Presti won't amnesty Kendrick Perkins
- 4132Oklahoma City Thunder: What could Serge Ibaka learn from Hakeem Olajuwon?
- 4021Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
- 3510College football: Coaches, athletes weigh in on NCAA's suspended recruiting proposals
- 3369George Nigh has long been 'Four' Oklahoma
- 3261Brittney Griner: Kim Mulkey said keep quiet on sexuality
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients