Fern Mallis to debut jewelry line on HSN
HSN has added another big name to its roster of fashion authorities.
Fern Mallis, who was instrumental in making New York Fashion Week what it is today, will debut Fern Finds, an eclectic mix of globally inspired jewelry, next month on HSN.
Debuting Oct. 10 during HSN’s Insider New York event, the 22-piece assortment will feature various statement pieces including a layered necklace with matching cuff, embellished bangles, chunky necklaces and gem encrusted rings and earrings. Prices range from $35 to $139.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 36901Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 36295Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 32626Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 8549Wild hogs continue to be a growing menace across Oklahoma
- 5487OKC Thunder GM Sam Presti won't amnesty Kendrick Perkins
- 4132Oklahoma City Thunder: What could Serge Ibaka learn from Hakeem Olajuwon?
- 4021Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
- 3510College football: Coaches, athletes weigh in on NCAA's suspended recruiting proposals
- 3369George Nigh has long been 'Four' Oklahoma
- 3261Brittney Griner: Kim Mulkey said keep quiet on sexuality
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients