Tulsa's Amber Valletta to guest star on ABC's "Revenge"
Tulsa’s Amber Valletta, former supermodel turned actress, will guest star on the new television series “Revenge” at 9 p.m. Wednesday on ABC.
Starring Emily Van Camp from “Brothers and Sisters, the series revolves around a woman who moves to the Hamptons to revenge what happened to her family.
Though Valletta concentrates on acting now, she was one of the top models on the runway and in print ads in the 1990s. She walked the runway for many well-known designers, including Valentino, Versace and Dior. She has been the face of Giorgio Armani, Versace and Gucci. She has appeared on the covers of Vogue, Elle, Harper’s Bazaar, Italian Vogue and British Vogue, often several times. In 1997, she was named the exclusive face of Elizabeth Arden. She appeared in ad campaigns for Prada, Versace, Calvin Klein, Fendi and Armani.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 24190Oklahoma baseball: Joe Simpson 'thrilled' that Sunny Golloway left OU
- 13456Classen School of Advanced Studies valedictorian disappears while hiking with family in Ecuador
- 11113Tom Ward is out as SandRidge's CEO
- 10453UPDATE: I-40 reopened at Shields after fatal wreck
- 7895Oklahoma State football: A stunning success story at the box office
- 6976Oklahoma State football: Mike Gundy lifts Wes Lunt restrictions, but too late
- 6568Prosecutors say stolen car was at heart of 2011 fatal shootings in Oklahoma City
- 6301Get App-y: Google Glass to offer heads-up computing
- 6165Team Blake's Danielle Bradbery wins "The Voice"; The Swon Brothers finish in third place
- 4992Will Oklahomans get on board with new water toy?
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients