Affordable fashion, fall trends now at Dots store in OKC
Dots opened its first store in Oklahoma last month, offering women fashionable looks at affordable prices.
The store at 8533 N Rockwell Ave. in Rockwell Plaza in northwest Oklahoma City is chockfull of early fall trends in sizes 0 to 24. If you’ve never been in a Dots store before, get ready for a surprise. Spotlights shine down on the trademark runway — just in case you want to let your inner supermodel out for a few minutes.
Dots, which has stores in 28 states, claims to be the best-kept secret among trend-savvy, price-conscious women for career, casual and club apparel and accessories. Jackets are about $20, dresses range from $15 to $22 and skinny jeans start at $20. The store also carries shoes, jewelry, accessories, fragrance and nail polish. Check it out and share what you find. Or go online at www.dots.com.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 19121Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 7589OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 6569Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 6311OKC Thunder GM Sam Presti won't amnesty Kendrick Perkins
- 5835Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 4411Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 4396Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 3956Wild hogs continue to be a growing menace across Oklahoma
- 3349Soaring gasoline prices hurt Oklahoma City area retailers
- 3325Four burning questions - Was the Thunder's season a failure?
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients