Giuliana Rancic debuts new fashion line Friday on HSN
Giuliana Rancic, reality TV star and host of “E! News,” will launch her first apparel collection Sept. 21 on HSN.
G by Giuliana Rancic includes apparel and outerwear including a faux leather ponte cascade jacket, pencil skirts, chic dresses, leggings, skinny jeans, blouses and faux fur vest. Prices range from $29.90 to $129.90.
“Creating G by Giuliana Rancic is my dream and I am so excited to bring my collection to HSN,” Rancic said. “My designs are all about fit, function and of course fabulous style … three things that every woman needs in their wardrobe.”
A portion of total sales will be donated to Bright Pink, a national non-profit that focuses on the prevention and early detection of breast and ovarian cancer in young women while providing support for high-risk individuals.
Rancic will be showcasing her new collection from 8 to 10 p.m. CST during the finale of HSN’s Fall Fashion Ultimate Trunk Show presented by ELLE magazine. The collection is online now at www.hsn.com.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 90847Oklahoma weather: Severe storm updates
- 38051Oklahoma devastated by second round of twisters
- 25585Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 23461Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
- 13823Oklahoma City tornado so large, may not be recognized, officials say
- 12196Several kids pulled out of Oklahoma school rubble alive
- 11468How to help tornado victims
- 10241At least 51 die in Oklahoma tornado, official says
- 7978Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 7892Fatal fire: Two arrested in Oklahoma City death of 7-year-old boy
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients