Actress Sofia Vergara's new clothing line debuts at Kmart
Add actress Sofia Vergara to the long line of entertainers and celebrities with a clothing line.
Sofia by Sofia Vergara debuted exclusively in Kmart stores and on the website Monday, just hours after her sitcom, “Modern Family,” won four Emmy Awards.
The collection includes women’s sportswear, dresses, jackets, footwear and accessories. She describes the clothes as sexy, comfortable and affordable. The teaser on the Sofia page on the Kmart website says, You are a woman, so dress like a woman.
A clothing line is a dream she’s had for many years, Vergara told Robin Roberts on “Good Morning America.” She helped designed everything and even picked out the colors, she said.
She walked the talk, too, sporting skinny jeans, a snakeskin print top and fitted jacket from the colleciton.
“It looks like amillion dollars, but it’s really, really cheap,” she said.
For sexy on a budget, head to your nearest Kmart store – in Shawnee, Enid, Sand Springs and Tulsa.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 83313Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 56374Oklahoma weather: Severe storm updates
- 33323Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
- 23846Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 23231Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 8483Bounty hunters look for bail jumpers, fugitives on the streets of Oklahoma City
- 8265Oklahoma sucker-punched by second round of twisters
- 8253Oklahoma football: Jay Norvell working on luring a tall group of wide receivers to Norman
- 7999Oklahoma City Thunder: What could Serge Ibaka learn from Hakeem Olajuwon?
- 7772Oklahoma City tornado so large, may not be recognized, officials say
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients