Carrie Underwood wears Lorena Sarbu on "Blue Bloods"
Inquiring minds will want to know about the dress Checotah native Carrie Underwood wears when she performs with Tony Bennett on the season premiere of ”Blue Bloods” at 9 tonight on CBS.
Here’s the skinny: For her duet with the crooner, Underwood wears a one-shoulder sequin cocktail dress by Lorena Sarbu from the resort 2012 collection.
Underwood and Bennett will sing “It Had to Be You.” The singers, who play themselves on the show, perform at a fundraiser that Frank Reagan (Tom Selleck) and Erin Reagan-Boyle (Bridget Moynahan) are attending for the newly appointed mayor.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 13360Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 9892Oklahoma tornadoes: Cost, custom keep basements scarce
- 9697Finding Addyson – One family's struggle in the Moore tornado
- 8639Oklahoma tornadoes: Plaza Towers Elementary School teacher shoved students into bathroom as wall collapsed
- 6622Miranda Lambert, Reba McEntire, Vince Gill to join Blake Shelton at "Healing in the Heartland" Oklahoma tornado benefit
- 5282Oklahoma tornadoes: Woman meets the military officer who shared the clothes off his back
- 4594Story behind the photo: Family members describe desperate search for one another after EF5 twister
- 4444Oklahoma tornadoes: Sooners bring back some smiles to Sydney Angle's teammates
- 4167Oklahoma tornadoes: 27 remain hospitalized from tornadoes
- 4106Oklahoma tornadoes: Thunder reverses the role, takes a turn at cheering on the community
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients