Gap launches collection by GQ's best menswear designers
On Sept. 27, Gap will debut a limited-edition collection for men designed by GQ’s six Best New Menswear Designers in America for 2012.
Ranging from accessories to outerwear, the line showcases each rising designer’s signature spin on iconic menswear pieces.
“From the very early stages of the design process, we knew this collection was going to be something our customers were drawn to,” said Mark Breitbard, head of merchandising for Gap North America. “These designers are shaping the future of menswear, and it’s an honor to bring their distinct visions to life in a way that complements Gap’s casual American point of view.”
Prices start at $20 for basics such as boxer briefs and go up to $348 for more indulgent pieces like a leather bomber jacket. The collection will include hats, belts, knit ties and scarves; graphic tees, fleece hoodies, oxfords and mohair cardigans; chinos, cargo pants, wool trousers and denim; and blazers, wool peacoats, parkas and leather bombers.
The six designers and the pieces from their Gap-exclusive capsule collections will be featured in a special fourteen-page advertising insert in the October 2012 issue of GQ. They include:
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 87104Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 16817OKC Thunder: Kevin Durant tours Moore, meets with residents
- 12528Oklahoma tornadoes: ‘All I could do was sit there and hold her'
- 12075Clippers' Donald Sterling hints coach let go to keep Chris Paul
- 9682Oklahoma tornado: Names of dead released; missing individuals located
- 8951Oklahoma tornadoes: Red Cross text donations not designated for Oklahoma
- 8846Oklahoma tornadoes: Love for Oklahoma generates big donation
- 8700How to help tornado victims
- 8573Line of storms brings flash floods to Oklahoma City area
- 7011Excessive speed, alcohol, operator inattention contributed to fatal boat crash, report states
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients