Sherri Shepherd launches new wig collection
Sherri Shepherd is taking her love of wigs to the house — your house, if you want.
The actress and co-host of “The View” has launched Luxhair Now by Sherri Shepherd, a line of easy-use use fashionable wigs and hair pieces. The collection consists of 12 wig and extension styles that range from short to long to curly. Each piece is handwoven.
“Wigs have always been a part of my life and have become a staple accessory in my closet. I can remember being a little girl and hearing all the commotion in my house from my mom, aunts and grandmother when picking out their wigs for the day. It was such a good time for them and part of their everyday beauty routine. Creating my own line, Luxhair Now by Sherri Shepherd, lets me express my own style while providing accessible trends for women everywhere,” Shepherd said.
Prices range from $69 to $99 and is availabe now at Wigs.com, independent wig and beauty supply channels, web retailers, catalog and shopping TV.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 10886Oklahoma tornadoes: Cost, custom keep basements scarce
- 10691Oklahoma tornadoes: Plaza Towers Elementary School teacher shoved students into bathroom as wall collapsed
- 9835Finding Addyson – One family's struggle in the Moore tornado
- 9009Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 5206Miranda Lambert, Reba McEntire, Vince Gill to join Blake Shelton at "Healing in the Heartland" Oklahoma tornado benefit
- 4290Downtown wish list includes Super Target
- 3855OU softball: Sooners inspired by Casey Angle, run-rule Texas A&M
- 3630Oklahoma tornadoes: 27 remain hospitalized from tornadoes
- 3502How to help tornado victims
- 3466Oklahoma tornadoes: Moore tornado was ninth deadliest in Oklahoma history
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients