Nail it with Fergie's Wet N Wild nail polish
Wait no more, the new Fergie by Wet N Wild nail collection is in stores.
The collection includes 24 shades developed in partnership with the singer. Each shade is inspired by and dubbed by the star herself with names like Fergalicious, Grammy Gold and Tonight’s Gonna Be A Good Night. You can expect everything from red-carpet glam to funky and hip. We would expect no less from Fergie.
“I’ve always been one to have fun with my nail colors and make a statement with the shape or the design. I was particularly excited to name the shades and share with the world each color’s special meaning to me,” she said.
The polish retails for $3.49 and is available in mass retailers.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 54539Read live updates from the May 20 Moore tornado
- 32179Oklahoma devastated by second round of twisters
- 12196Several kids pulled out of Oklahoma school rubble alive
- 11468How to help tornado victims
- 10241At least 51 die in Oklahoma tornado, official says
- 9189Oklahoma City tornado so large, may not be recognized, officials say
- 7786Tornado in Oklahoma City suburb causes destruction
- 5720Police: School near OKC directly hit by tornado
- 3989Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 2759Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients