What's new? Exude lipstick, a Rachel Zoe fave
Never heard of Exude? It’s new, and guess who’s giving it lots of lip service. That would be Zoe, but you probably guessed that.
What’s interesting is the design, a crystal applicator which releases the perfect amount of lipstick, according to press information.
Infused with angi-aging ingredients and a minty scent, Exude offers lipstick in nine colors — coral, cranberry, rosy brown, nude, brown, bronze, plum, red and pink. Gloss comes in five colors — crimson, brown, clear, dusty pink and scarlet red.
Lipstick and glass each retail for $29 and are available online at www.exudelipstick.com.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 16829OKC Central: Architectural "Worsts"
- 15402Oklahoma baseball: Joe Simpson 'thrilled' that Sunny Golloway left OU
- 12656Oklahoma storms: Profile of Life: Megan and Case Futrell
- 11727Classen School of Advanced Studies valedictorian disappears while hiking with family in Ecuador
- 9454Was Special Treatment Given in Oklahoma Vice Mayor DUI Traffic Stop?
- 7777Live blog: "The Voice" Season 4 live finale
- 7628Two teacher programs at Oklahoma universities called ineffective
- 7109Red meat might be delicious, but not as nutritious
- 6861Train engineer's vision problems led to deadly Oklahoma wreck, NTSB rules
- 6397Oklahoma State football: Mike Gundy lifts Wes Lunt restrictions, but too late
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients