Topstyler coming to Ulta stores
Who wants a Topstyler? You know what I’m talking about, those clam-shaped curlers that were advertised all over television not long ago.
Now it’s at Ulta. Those “seen on television” items almost always end up at Target or Walgreens or some other store.
The Topstyler says that curls will last three times longer with the solid ceramic C-shells, which heat on the rapid heat Thermal Base. Along with curls, the styler also claims to amplify volume and waves. And because it requires lower temperature to achieve results, there’s less damage to the hair.
The Topstyler will be available Oct. 9 at Ulta stores or can be ordered online now. It retails for $99.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 16614OKC Central: Architectural "Worsts"
- 14171Oklahoma baseball: Joe Simpson 'thrilled' that Sunny Golloway left OU
- 13556Oklahoma storms: Profile of Life: Megan and Case Futrell
- 10806Classen School of Advanced Studies valedictorian disappears while hiking with family in Ecuador
- 9444Was Special Treatment Given in Oklahoma Vice Mayor DUI Traffic Stop?
- 7747Live blog: "The Voice" Season 4 live finale
- 7539Two teacher programs at Oklahoma universities called ineffective
- 7474'Firehouse' in Oklahoma City's Deep Deuce is set to become new home
- 7103Red meat might be delicious, but not as nutritious
- 7093Train engineer's vision problems led to deadly Oklahoma wreck, NTSB rules
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients