Beauty spotlight: Julianne Hough
Makeup artist and brow guru Brett Freedman isn’t shy about telling it the way he sees it when it comes to celebs. Here’s how he saw actress and former “Dancing With the Stars” dancer Julianne Hough, who stars in the remake of ”Footloose” opening Oct. 14. Hough was at the Los Angeles premiere.
Of course she looks fabulous. Julianne always does. Let’s play “what if.” First, when you have a neckline with that much interest, the hair always goes up. Always. So much going on up there, then you layer cascading waves over top and it’s a little overkill. Make up is very pretty. A little safe for my taste. What if she had done a lip stain with a bit more color, in the family of the dress and did a crisp upper lash line and sparser underneath? A little Vargas-girly and naughty fun. Texture is important to watch. When a gal doesn’t have a lot of lid you don’t want to use anything with too much shimmer or frost in the crease. It pops focus and can make the skin on the lip more obvious. A couple tweaks and Ms. J would have danced her way to smooth sailing.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 24190Oklahoma baseball: Joe Simpson 'thrilled' that Sunny Golloway left OU
- 13456Classen School of Advanced Studies valedictorian disappears while hiking with family in Ecuador
- 11113Tom Ward is out as SandRidge's CEO
- 10453UPDATE: I-40 reopened at Shields after fatal wreck
- 7895Oklahoma State football: A stunning success story at the box office
- 6976Oklahoma State football: Mike Gundy lifts Wes Lunt restrictions, but too late
- 6568Prosecutors say stolen car was at heart of 2011 fatal shootings in Oklahoma City
- 6301Get App-y: Google Glass to offer heads-up computing
- 6165Team Blake's Danielle Bradbery wins "The Voice"; The Swon Brothers finish in third place
- 4992Will Oklahomans get on board with new water toy?
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients