Nate Berkus Home Collection in Target stores on Oct. 21
I am so excited for the Nate Berkus Collection that lands in Target stores and online on Oct. 21. I’ve only seen a few pieces, but I’m eager to check out everything.
The new home collection will include bedding, bath, accessories, lighting, rugs and window treatments. We’re talking 150 home products with prices ranging from $5.99 to $149.99. Berkus always talks about decorating with pieces that look they were collected over time, so he has come up with items that can be easily layered into existing décor.
“I created this collection for Target with my philosophy that homes should evoke a feeling, not a theme,” Berkus said. “There is something for everyone in this line, so I’m thrilled to offer Target guests’ patterns, colors and objects that represent what I love most for the home.”
Look for a chevron patterned duvet, ikat-link towels, herringbone window panels, braided jute rugs and a metal lamp. The decorative accessories include lacquered tortoise shells, ceramic urns, hammered metal bowls in gold, a fabric covered tray, toss pillows with stud accents and decorative objects with snakeskin finishes.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 96630Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 13870Bradley Cooper, Zach Galifianakis, Ed Helms drink in success of 'Hangover' series
- 9391Oklahoma tornadoes: ‘All I could do was sit there and hold her'
- 8546Oklahoma tornadoes: Rams quarterback Sam Bradford leading aid effort
- 8291OKC Thunder: Kevin Durant tours Moore, meets with residents
- 7627How to help tornado victims
- 7193Hobby Lobby argues case before federal judges
- 6598Oklahoma tornadoes: Love for Oklahoma generates big donation
- 6117Line of storms brings flash floods to Oklahoma City area
- 5969Rock, pop, country acts give talents and time to help Oklahoma tornado victims
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients