Karl Lagerfeld introduces new fragrance in Europe
It’s not unusual for designers and celebrities to put their name on fragrances. German designer Karl Lagerfeld’s new scent, named Karleidoscope, is a play on his name and the design of the bottle.
“I love to play with words, as I love to play with scents,” Lagerfeld told Women’s Wear Daily. “A fragrance is not made to be explained by words. A mix of scents creates something we can smell but not describe. … I prefer a sentimental approach.”
The bottle top is a faceted lens through which you can see several silhouettes of Lagerfeld. “It is a very simple idea but worked out in a refined, detailed way,” he said of the bottle design.
The scent features notes of violet, angelica, freesia, heliotrope, patchouli, tonka bean and benzoin.
The only drawback? The eau de parfum is available exclusively in European Sephora stores.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 14537OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 9306Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 6496Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 6052Soaring gasoline prices hurt Oklahoma City area retailers
- 5977Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 5977Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 3990As Boy Scouts' vote on gay members nears, faith groups weigh in
- 3888Oklahoma City Thunder: Amnesty Kendrick Perkins?
- 3626Rockets guard Patrick Beverley bombarded with hateful Tweets after Thunder get eliminated
- 3076Several factors come into play on whether Kevin Martin returns to Thunder
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients