Cam Newton to launch menswear line at Belk
No denying NFL quarterback Cam Newton looks good on the field. But does anyone know how he dresses when he’s not tossing a football?
Well, it may soon become apparent. Newton has teamed with Belk stores for an exclusive line of men’s apparel named MADE Cam Newton launching in spring. The collection will include fashion-forward, versatile and professional apparel options for men. Come fall 2013, the line will add accessories and shoes.
“I’m happy to bring my vision to a clothing line that provides comfortable, on-trend clothing to men and that reflects my personal style,” Newton said.
In Oklahoma, Belk stores are in Stillwater, Tulsa and Owasso.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 17441Oklahoma storms: Profile of Life: Megan and Case Futrell
- 13900OKC Central: Architectural "Worsts"
- 11725'Firehouse' in Oklahoma City's Deep Deuce is set to become new home
- 11253Norman man threatens Oklahoma Gov. Fallin's 'child' and local sheriff in emails
- 8882Was Special Treatment Given in Oklahoma Vice Mayor DUI Traffic Stop?
- 7879Police shoot, kill man holding child hostage in Midwest City
- 7323Live blog: "The Voice" Season 4 live finale
- 7059Brad Lund granted two-year lease to Taft Stadium for soccer team
- 7006Red meat might be delicious, but not as nutritious
- 6837Live blog: "The Voice" Season 4 live finale - performance episode
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients