Melissa Sweet launches gown collection at David's Bridal
If you’re searching for a bridal gown — or hope to be soon, David’s Bridal just landed a well-known bridal line.
Bridal designer Melissa Sweet unveiled her Melissa Sweet for David’s Bridal Collection this month exclusively in David’s Bridal stores nationwide and online. The inaugural collection includes seven poetic gowns that combine a soft, modern aesthetic with classic dressmaking details. Gowns range from $950 to $1,400.
“I look forward to bringing the Melissa Sweet aesthetic to an entirely new segment of brides,” Sweet said. “Our first collection is a beautiful expression that speaks to the bride who loves vintage dressing and wants something a little different than the traditional glitz and glam.”
Melissa Sweet rose to the top of the bridal world with her original designs. She was featured regularly in leading bridal and fashion publications and was recognized for dressing celebrities, including Guiliana Rancic, Beverly Mitchell and Kristin Smith. In 2010, she took a sabbatical to start a family.
Melissa Sweet joins designer collections Vera Wang, Oleg Cassini and Galina Signature at David’s Bridal.
The Melissa Sweet for David’s Bridal collection will be available in sizes 0-14 in select stores and online. Additionally, sizes 16-26 will be available for special order in stores.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 11499Oklahoma devastated by second round of twisters
- 10241At least 51 die in Oklahoma tornado, official says
- 8698Read live updates from the May 20 Moore tornado
- 7434How to help tornado victims
- 4914Several kids pulled out of Oklahoma school rubble alive
- 2111Oklahoma twister tracked path of 1999 tornado
- 1490Oklahoma City tornado so large, may not be recognized, officials say
- 1406Twitter reaction from the sports world on the Moore/OKC tornadoes
- 954Hospitals treat more than 120 after Oklahoma tornado
- 936Expert rips Oklahoma State Bureau of Investigation's handling of murder case
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients