The fanny pack -- it's back!!
Could the fanny pack be the next big fashion accessory? Again?
The ’80s may be in vogue, but a fanny pack? Say it isn’t so.
Online retailer FannyPackAttack.com has launched a fanny pack collection. First popularized 30 years ago as a convenient, unisex waist bag for the person on the go, fanny packs were worn by everyone from actors to professional athletes.
The new collection includes a neon fanny pack called the Ski Junky, a sequined bag known as the Break Dancer and a see-through pack dubbed the Show Off. Other styles include a Christmas-themed pack that features Santa’s face, two neon D.A.R.E. bags in green and blue that reference the Reagan-era drug-education program, and as special design called the Hip Jockey. Built-in speakers and a special compartment connect the Hip Jockey to the wearer’s iPhone or iPod, bringing their music to the streets much like a 1980s boombox would.
Founded in 2012 by college buddies Evan Mendelsohn and Nick Morton, FannyPackAttack.com may be the only website in the world solely dedicated to consolidating and selling fanny packs.
Can crimped hair be far behind?
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 39385Dillon Overton rips former Sooners coach Sunny Golloway on Twitter
- 13186Oklahoma football: New assistant Bill Bedenbaugh discusses state of OU's offensive line
- 12510New OSU CB Tyler Patmon, ex-OU QB Drew Allen among those to benefit from transfer rule
- 11930Live blog: "The Voice" Season 4 live finale - performance episode
- 10305UPDATE: Woman's body found in northwest Oklahoma City, her son arrested
- 7560Oklahoma City Thunder: Hard to tell if Shabazz Muhammad is on OKC's radar
- 7262Oklahoma baseball: Sunny Golloway wasn't Sooners' most beloved coach, but he got results
- 7231Oklahoma State football: Quarterback Wes Lunt transferring to Illinois
- 6637Top 5 regrets of the dying
- 5911Russell Westbrook is off crutches and says he's back
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients