Prabal Gurung is Target's newest collaborator
Prabal Gurung is the latest in a long list of designers to collaborate on a limited-edition collection for Target.
His 80-piece collection of clothes, bags, shoes and jewelry will hit Target stores and online on Feb. 13.
Gurung, who launched his own label nearly four years ago, joins Missoni, Proenza Schoulder and Rodarte, who shared their vision with Target. Not much is known about the collection, but you can expect impeccable tailoring and feminine silhouettes, striking prints and hot-hued palettes. Prices are expected to range from $19.99 for a T-shirt to $199.99 for a leather jacket. The collection will be available through March 23, 2013.
Gurung has a strong following from Hollywood to Great Britain’s royalty.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 11731OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 9188Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 6809Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 5811Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 5608Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 4406Soaring gasoline prices hurt Oklahoma City area retailers
- 4394Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 4389Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 4190OKC Thunder GM Sam Presti won't amnesty Kendrick Perkins
- 3756As Boy Scouts' vote on gay members nears, faith groups weigh in
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients