L'eggs launches run-resistant hosiery
“It’s the perfect marriage of beauty and innovation,” says Angela Hawkins, general manager of hosiery for HanesBrands.
The launch coincides with the ”Live More and Run Less” sweepstakes where consumers have a chance to win a trip to New York City for a style makeover with celebrity stylist and author Phillip Bloch.
To enter the “Live More. Run Less!” sweepstakes, ages 21 years or older can go to http://www.leggs.com/ through Nov. 18. No purchase necessary. See official rules for details.
The new hosiery costs $5.99 and comes in Jet, Black Mist, Nude, Sun Beige and Coffee and in sizes A, B and Q. For more information, go to http://www.leggs.com/.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 14605Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 9594Finding Addyson – One family's struggle in the Moore tornado
- 8537Oklahoma tornadoes: Cost, custom keep basements scarce
- 8009Oklahoma tornadoes: Plaza Towers Elementary School teacher shoved students into bathroom as wall collapsed
- 6980Oklahoma tornadoes: Woman meets the military officer who shared the clothes off his back
- 6486Miranda Lambert, Reba McEntire, Vince Gill to join Blake Shelton at "Healing in the Heartland" Oklahoma tornado benefit
- 6299Story behind the photo: Family members describe desperate search for one another after EF5 twister
- 5124Oklahoma tornadoes: Sooners bring back some smiles to Sydney Angle's teammates
- 5057Oklahoma tornadoes: Thunder reverses the role, takes a turn at cheering on the community
- 4620UPDATE: Search continues for boy, 17, missing in Uncle John Creek in Kingfisher
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients