Karl Lagerfeld to design lower-priced line
What has come over designer Karl Lagerfeld? He launched a capsule collection for Macy’s in August. Every piece was priced under $170. It didn’t create the shopping frenzy that Missoni did at Target, but it must have been successful enough to make him start thinking about mass fashion.
Now comes word that the designer for pricey Chanel and Fendi will launch his own lower-priced collection named Karl. ”I just want not too expensive clothes that people may like and want to wear,” he told WWD.
The new Karl line will include about 100 pieces and is aimed women in their late teens and 20s.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 39385Dillon Overton rips former Sooners coach Sunny Golloway on Twitter
- 13186Oklahoma football: New assistant Bill Bedenbaugh discusses state of OU's offensive line
- 12510New OSU CB Tyler Patmon, ex-OU QB Drew Allen among those to benefit from transfer rule
- 11930Live blog: "The Voice" Season 4 live finale - performance episode
- 10305UPDATE: Woman's body found in northwest Oklahoma City, her son arrested
- 7560Oklahoma City Thunder: Hard to tell if Shabazz Muhammad is on OKC's radar
- 7262Oklahoma baseball: Sunny Golloway wasn't Sooners' most beloved coach, but he got results
- 7231Oklahoma State football: Quarterback Wes Lunt transferring to Illinois
- 6637Top 5 regrets of the dying
- 5911Russell Westbrook is off crutches and says he's back
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients