Warming up to winter clothes
Enjoy the next few days because the weather is expected to change later in the week. With highs in the 50s, it’s going to feel like winter, especially in the morning.
So, what item of fall clothing are you most looking forward to wearing? Chunky sweater, boots, coat, cape?
Fall clothes are so tempting. Jewel-toned colors, mild neutrals, texture, ladylike details such as bows , elongated hems and higher waists, fuller pants, menswear styling, capes and ponchos.
DeDe Benham, co-owner of Balliets at Classen Curve, describes fall clothing as polished, more grown-up and a reflection of fashion in the ’50s and ’70s.
Bring on winter.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 39102Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 15291Bradley Cooper, Zach Galifianakis, Ed Helms drink in success of 'Hangover' series
- 9778Hobby Lobby argues case before federal judges
- 9437Oklahoma tornadoes: Woman meets the military officer who shared the clothes off his back
- 9040Oklahoma tornadoes: Thunder reverses the role, takes a turn at cheering on the community
- 7843Blake Shelton's "Healing the Heartland" televised tornado benefit set for Wednesday at Chesapeake Energy Arena
- 7624Story behind the photo: Family members describe desperate search for one another after EF5 twister
- 7196Carrie Underwood donates $1 million to Red Cross for disaster relief in wake of deadly Oklahoma tornadoes
- 6116Oklahoma tornadoes: Sooners bring back some smiles to Sydney Angle's teammates
- 6096Rock, pop, country acts give talents and time to help Oklahoma tornado victims
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients