Benefit fashion show and shopping event at Spring Creek Plaza
A benefit fashion show spotlighting fall trends, along with a raffle and event shopping, is planned Thursday at Spring Creek Plaza in Edmond.
The Fifth Annual FAll into Fashion Charity Show begins with a pre-show from 5 to 7 p.m. before the fashions are revealed. You can also shop special sales at select stores within the plaza. All proceeds and donations benefit the Griffin and Logan Chill family.
The fashion will be from 7 to 9 p.m. Participating stores include Jos A. Banks, Pendleton, Pickles & Ice Cream, Lil Dudes & Divas and Panera Bread.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 90293Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 14176Bradley Cooper, Zach Galifianakis, Ed Helms drink in success of 'Hangover' series
- 8859Oklahoma tornadoes: Rams quarterback Sam Bradford leading aid effort
- 7859Hobby Lobby argues case before federal judges
- 7626Oklahoma tornadoes: ‘All I could do was sit there and hold her'
- 7605How to help tornado victims
- 6854OKC Thunder: Kevin Durant tours Moore, meets with residents
- 6186Rock, pop, country acts give talents and time to help Oklahoma tornado victims
- 5739Oklahoma tornadoes: Love for Oklahoma generates big donation
- 5547Carrie Underwood donates $1 million to Red Cross for disaster relief in wake of deadly Oklahoma tornadoes
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients