Miche Bag makes changing handbags a snap
I love handbags. Just take a peek in my closet. No, don’t.
I have too many that I don’t reach for anymore. Not that I don’t love them. I do. I’ve just grown weary of transferring everything from one bag to another. Sound familiar?
It’s the plight of many handbag-loving women. What to do, what to do?
I recently learned about Miche Bag, a concept that’s easy and affordable and allows you to change the look of your bag without changing the contents. If you’re thinking this had to be created by a woman, you’re right.
Miche Bag was launched in 2007, but the idea came even earlier when Michelle Romero spilled something on a favorite bag. If she could just change the outside; it was the only part that was ruined. Then the idea came to her: changeable covers.
The concept is simple. Start with a base bag — classic, demi, prima or petite — then add one of the shells. Strong magnets make it a snap. Quick and easy. Just leave all your contents in the base bag and change the cover. Again and again and again if you want.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 22176Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 12149Bradley Cooper, Zach Galifianakis, Ed Helms drink in success of 'Hangover' series
- 10702Oklahoma tornadoes: Woman meets the military officer who shared the clothes off his back
- 8951Oklahoma tornadoes: Thunder reverses the role, takes a turn at cheering on the community
- 8805Hobby Lobby argues case before federal judges
- 8651Blake Shelton's "Healing the Heartland" televised tornado benefit set for Wednesday at Chesapeake Energy Arena
- 8107Story behind the photo: Family members describe desperate search for one another after EF5 twister
- 7311Finding Addyson – One family's struggle in the Moore tornado
- 7062Oklahoma tornadoes: Sooners bring back some smiles to Sydney Angle's teammates
- 6971UPDATE: Search continues for boy, 17, missing in Uncle John Creek in Kingfisher
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients