Protect your face with Pomega5 Healing Cream
Winter’s coming, and that means cold winds and bitter temperatures once again assaulting our skin. Especially our face. It needs protection.
Here’s a product that may help. It’s Pomega5 Healing Cream, which reduces redness and soothes skin irritation while healing scars and sounds. The moisturizer, chockful of antioxidants, is also used at medical centers to faciliate the healing process after surgery. It is designed to nourish all types of skin.
Ingredients include pomegranate seed oil, which promotes cell regeneration and stimulates collagen production; calendula oil, which heals wounds, prevents scarring and treats acne and irration; carrot seed oil to nourish skin and reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles; grape seed oil to boost collagen; and shea butter, which moisturizes, softens and reduces the appearance of blemishes and scarring.
The Pomega5 collection includes cleansing bars, repair serum, eye cream and revitalizing concentrate.
The cream retails for $70. Check out all products at www.pomega5.com/.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 14605Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 9594Finding Addyson – One family's struggle in the Moore tornado
- 8537Oklahoma tornadoes: Cost, custom keep basements scarce
- 8009Oklahoma tornadoes: Plaza Towers Elementary School teacher shoved students into bathroom as wall collapsed
- 6980Oklahoma tornadoes: Woman meets the military officer who shared the clothes off his back
- 6486Miranda Lambert, Reba McEntire, Vince Gill to join Blake Shelton at "Healing in the Heartland" Oklahoma tornado benefit
- 6299Story behind the photo: Family members describe desperate search for one another after EF5 twister
- 5124Oklahoma tornadoes: Sooners bring back some smiles to Sydney Angle's teammates
- 5057Oklahoma tornadoes: Thunder reverses the role, takes a turn at cheering on the community
- 4620UPDATE: Search continues for boy, 17, missing in Uncle John Creek in Kingfisher
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients