Haggar and Belk partner for pant trade-in event to benefit veterans
Haggar Clothing Co. is partnering with Belk stores for its national pant trade-in promotion benefiting The Purple Heart Service Foundation. The promotion continues through Nov. 10.
The goal of this event is to have customers bring in any brand of gently worn pants to a Belk store that will in turn be donated to The Purple Heart Service Foundation. The foundation then sells the donated items at its resale locations and uses the funds to aid veterans and their families in need. Everyone recycling pants during this promotion will be able to purchase any new Haggar casual or dress pant for just $24.99.
Last year, more than 10,000 pairs of pants were donated during the trade-in event and then resold through Purple Heart Thrift Stores. The monies gained from these sales allowed the Military Order of the Purple Heart to provide advice and assistance to some 74,000 veterans and their families.
In Oklahoma, Belk stores are in Stillwater, Tulsa and Owasso.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 14038Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 9697OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 6648Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 5284Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 5183Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 5164OKC Thunder GM Sam Presti won't amnesty Kendrick Perkins
- 5129Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 3755Soaring gasoline prices hurt Oklahoma City area retailers
- 3751Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 3590As Boy Scouts' vote on gay members nears, faith groups weigh in
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients