Narciso Rodriguez collection now at Kohl's
The new Narciso Rodriguez collection is now in Kohl’s stores and online.
He was the first designer selected for the new concept called DesigNation. The limited-edition collection was influenced by a trip to Istanbul, Turkey.
Each DesigNation collection will feature a different designer, marrying his or her aesthetic with influence from various international destinations.
Rodriguez’s DesigNation collection for Kohl’s features apparel including outerwear, dresses, skirts, pants and shirts. Retail prices range from$30 to $150. The collection will be available through December.
“In Istanbul, I found beauty in colors, textures and patterns, but also in the nuances of the city; the patina on the walls, the color of the stone and the way people moved…” Rodriguez said.
Rodriguez, the recipient of three CFDA Awards, has been named one of the “25 Most Influential Hispanics in America” byTime Magazine and won the Fashion Icon Award from the Pratt Institute, among many other honors.
Rodriguez also designed Michelle Obama’s black-and-red dress she wore on the night Barack Obama declared election-night victory in 2008.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 90701Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 17035OKC Thunder: Kevin Durant tours Moore, meets with residents
- 12738Oklahoma tornadoes: ‘All I could do was sit there and hold her'
- 8924Oklahoma tornadoes: Love for Oklahoma generates big donation
- 8598Line of storms brings flash floods to Oklahoma City area
- 8454How to help tornado victims
- 8359Oklahoma tornado: Names of dead released; missing individuals located
- 8212Oklahoma tornadoes: Red Cross text donations not designated for Oklahoma
- 7113Clippers' Donald Sterling hints coach let go to keep Chris Paul
- 7056Oklahoma tornadoes: Rams quarterback Sam Bradford leading aid effort
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients