Designer Joy Cioci at Balliets Friday
Designer Joy Cioci, known for her luxurious everyday pieces with rich detail, will show her fall collection Friday at Balliets at Classen Curve.
Balliets will be showcasing the collection with a Buy Now, Wear Now to Support the Cause theme on Friday and Saturday, and 10 percent of all purchases during the event will be donated to Special Olympics Oklahoma.
A designer reception is planned 3:30 to 6:30 p.m. Friday at the store where shoppers can sip champagne, shop and meet the designer. The collection will still be in the store on Saturday.
Cioci is inspired by feminine, influential strength and seeing women wear her clothes with a sense of effortless confidence. Her clothes are universally flattering.
As a firm believer in social responsibility, Cioci is passionate about her commitment to give back through her collection each season.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 10457Oklahoma tornadoes: Cost, custom keep basements scarce
- 9286Oklahoma tornadoes: Plaza Towers Elementary School teacher shoved students into bathroom as wall collapsed
- 5848Downtown wish list includes Super Target
- 4983Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 4420Oklahoma City pastor will face trial in fatal shooting of son-in law
- 4301Oklahoma tornadoes: Price family recovering after some heavy blows
- 4216How to help tornado victims
- 4195Oklahoma tornadoes: Lack of storm shelters floors newcomers to Tornado Alley
- 4147Woman's body found in Payne County; two arrested
- 4123OU softball: Sooners inspired by Casey Angle, run-rule Texas A&M
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients