Gwen Stefani's children's line coming to Target Nov. 13
It may not cause a shopping frenzy like the Missoni collection did, but there’s plenty of excitement about Gwen Stefani’s Harajuku Mini for Target landing in stores Nov. 13.
The rock star fashion designer’s first children’s line includes accessories and apparel for girl and boy babies, toddlers and tweens, priced from $4 to $30. “The kids clothes are a reflection of things I wear,” Stefani told InStyle.
Look for plaid, animal print, ruffle and bubble dresses and a faux-leather jacket and dress combo that looks like a smaller version of Stefani’s recent L.A.M.B. runway look.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 51863Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 14915Bradley Cooper, Zach Galifianakis, Ed Helms drink in success of 'Hangover' series
- 9511Hobby Lobby argues case before federal judges
- 7908Oklahoma tornadoes: Thunder reverses the role, takes a turn at cheering on the community
- 7474Oklahoma tornadoes: Woman meets the military officer who shared the clothes off his back
- 6783Blake Shelton's "Healing the Heartland" televised tornado benefit set for Wednesday at Chesapeake Energy Arena
- 6733Rock, pop, country acts give talents and time to help Oklahoma tornado victims
- 6649Carrie Underwood donates $1 million to Red Cross for disaster relief in wake of deadly Oklahoma tornadoes
- 6166How to help tornado victims
- 6095Story behind the photo: Family members describe desperate search for one another after EF5 twister
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients