Levi's introduces "waste less" jeans made from recycled bottles
Levi’s new line of jeans for men and women made from recycled bottles will be available in January.
Each Levi’s Waste<Less product will include a minimum of 20 percent post-consumer recycled content, or, on average, eight 12 to 20-ounce bottles per jean. The jeans will be available for both men and women.
Levi’s Waste<Less products represents the next chapter in the company’s ongoing commitment to sustainable design. The new collection will utilize more than 3.5 million recycled bottles.
The men’s collection will include Levi’s 511 Skinny jeans, a new modern-looking Levi’s 504 Straight Fit jean, and the iconic Levi’s Trucker jacket. For women, Levi’s Boyfriend Skinny jeans in a progressive fit will be available in the U.S. and Europe.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 24190Oklahoma baseball: Joe Simpson 'thrilled' that Sunny Golloway left OU
- 13456Classen School of Advanced Studies valedictorian disappears while hiking with family in Ecuador
- 11113Tom Ward is out as SandRidge's CEO
- 10453UPDATE: I-40 reopened at Shields after fatal wreck
- 7895Oklahoma State football: A stunning success story at the box office
- 6976Oklahoma State football: Mike Gundy lifts Wes Lunt restrictions, but too late
- 6568Prosecutors say stolen car was at heart of 2011 fatal shootings in Oklahoma City
- 6301Get App-y: Google Glass to offer heads-up computing
- 6165Team Blake's Danielle Bradbery wins "The Voice"; The Swon Brothers finish in third place
- 4992Will Oklahomans get on board with new water toy?
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients