Lannie Cook joins Wilson Art Hair Gallery
Lannie Cook has joined the staff at Wilson Art Hair Gallery at May and Wilshire in Oklahoma City.
“Lannie’s experience and knowledge of the latest trends in the industry will be a perfect blend with our talented and cutting edge stylists, Kim Turner and Calley Held,” said owner and certified master colorist Michelle Wilson. “Together they combine color, cut, style and makeup tips that bring the full spectrum of beauty and inspiration to our clients.”
Wilson Art is has been in the same location for almost seven years. Check out the salon’s services and products at http://wilsonarthair.com. Call for an appointment at (405) 840-6052.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 10457Oklahoma tornadoes: Cost, custom keep basements scarce
- 9286Oklahoma tornadoes: Plaza Towers Elementary School teacher shoved students into bathroom as wall collapsed
- 5848Downtown wish list includes Super Target
- 4983Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 4420Oklahoma City pastor will face trial in fatal shooting of son-in law
- 4301Oklahoma tornadoes: Price family recovering after some heavy blows
- 4216How to help tornado victims
- 4195Oklahoma tornadoes: Lack of storm shelters floors newcomers to Tornado Alley
- 4147Woman's body found in Payne County; two arrested
- 4123OU softball: Sooners inspired by Casey Angle, run-rule Texas A&M
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients