JC Penney adds new designer holiday collections
JC Penney is trying to lure more shoppers to its stores this season by offering limited-edition collections from LULU by Lulu Guinness, Jenny Packham Boudoir and Double Happiness Vivienne Tam.
Each designer infused her special design aesthetic and personality into a line of handbags, fashion accessories and g gift items that are now in most JC Penney stores and on jcp.com through the holiday season.
The collections range in price from $8 to $65.
LULU by Lulu Guinness
Known for her love of retro glamour and modern chic, British designer Lulu Guiness brings her colorful, cheeky style to LULU by Lulu Guinness. The collection includes handbags and fashion accessories in whimsical, unexpected designs. LULU by Lulu Guinness is available for a limited time during the holiday season and will expand its assortment in 2013 with a dedicated shop inside JC Penney.
Jenny Packham Boudoir
Designs from British runway designer Jenny Packham often grace the red carpet. Her new holiday line at Penney’s features ranges from jewelry boxes and bracelets to cosmetic bags and coin purses.
Double Happiness Vivienne Tam
Vivienne Tam is known for her Eastern-inspired designs. Double Happiness Vivienne Tam features Tam’s signature dragon print throughout the collection of cosmetic bags, scarves and slippers.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 16568Oklahoma storms: Profile of Life: Megan and Case Futrell
- 11531OKC Central: Architectural "Worsts"
- 11459'Firehouse' in Oklahoma City's Deep Deuce is set to become new home
- 11122Norman man threatens Oklahoma Gov. Fallin's 'child' and local sheriff in emails
- 11072Live blog: "The Voice" Season 4 live finale - performance episode
- 9787Police shoot, kill man holding child hostage in Midwest City
- 7713Was Special Treatment Given in Oklahoma Vice Mayor DUI Traffic Stop?
- 6975Red meat might be delicious, but not as nutritious
- 6919Brad Lund granted two-year lease to Taft Stadium for soccer team
- 5729Oklahoma Corrections Department director to resign
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients