Need a hand when putting on bracelets? Here's one
I know I’m not the only woman who has trouble putting on bracelets. Oh, some I can get on easily enough but others require a third hand to maneuver the clasp to just the right spot. So off I got to get my husband’s help.
Bracelets and all their different clasps and fasteners can be tricky. Does it have to be so difficult? Well, not anymore. To the rescue comes Bracelet Assistant. It acts as a third hand. What a great solution.
I’m thinking Christmas gifts.
The cost is $24.99. The Bracelet Assistant also folds up for easy storing or for travel. To order, go to http://www.radapro.com
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 14352Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 12637Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 11750OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 10003Report: OSU blocking Wes Lunt from transferring to the SEC, Big 12 and Southern Miss
- 8992Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 7499Oklahoma City Thunder: Amnesty Kendrick Perkins?
- 7296Rockets guard Patrick Beverley bombarded with hateful Tweets after Thunder get eliminated
- 5240Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 4958Soaring gasoline prices hurt Oklahoma City area retailers
- 4288'Hatchet hitchhiker' arrested after attorney found dead
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients