Treat your lips to Fresh Lip Sugar Treatment
It’s no secret that my favorite lip balm is Fresh Lip Sugar Treatment SPF 15. It moisturizes like nothing else, has heaps of vitamins A, C and E and provides protection from damaging UV rays.
It costs $22.50, considerably more than most drugstore brands, but this stuff is worth every penny. And it lasts and lasts.
Even better, it’s available in several tints. I’m most excited to try Passion, a sheer crimson that is said to look beautiful on all complexions.
Other tints include Rose, Plum and Honey. And, of course, there’s my must-have clear.
If you want to sample three of the tints, Sephora offers a Mini Sugar Kissing Trio at Sephora. A $34 value for $28. You get Passion, Honey and Plum tints.
Fresh Lip Sugar is also available at The MakeUp Bar in Oklahoma City.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 101218Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 15357OKC Thunder: Kevin Durant tours Moore, meets with residents
- 13402Oklahoma tornadoes: ‘All I could do was sit there and hold her'
- 8724Line of storms brings flash floods to Oklahoma City area
- 8110How to help tornado victims
- 8098Oklahoma tornadoes: Love for Oklahoma generates big donation
- 8041Oklahoma tornadoes: Rams quarterback Sam Bradford leading aid effort
- 6720Oklahoma tornadoes: Oklahoma singer packs tour bus with donations for storm victims
- 6515Oklahoma tornadoes: Red Cross text donations not designated for Oklahoma
- 5990Oklahoma tornadoes: Tornado leaves family members in two hospitals and one dead
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients