Treat your lips to Fresh Lip Sugar Treatment
It’s no secret that my favorite lip balm is Fresh Lip Sugar Treatment SPF 15. It moisturizes like nothing else, has heaps of vitamins A, C and E and provides protection from damaging UV rays.
It costs $22.50, considerably more than most drugstore brands, but this stuff is worth every penny. And it lasts and lasts.
Even better, it’s available in several tints. I’m most excited to try Passion, a sheer crimson that is said to look beautiful on all complexions.
Other tints include Rose, Plum and Honey. And, of course, there’s my must-have clear.
If you want to sample three of the tints, Sephora offers a Mini Sugar Kissing Trio at Sephora. A $34 value for $28. You get Passion, Honey and Plum tints.
Fresh Lip Sugar is also available at The MakeUp Bar in Oklahoma City.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 17340Oklahoma baseball: Joe Simpson 'thrilled' that Sunny Golloway left OU
- 17005OKC Central: Architectural "Worsts"
- 13213Classen School of Advanced Studies valedictorian disappears while hiking with family in Ecuador
- 11218Oklahoma storms: Profile of Life: Megan and Case Futrell
- 9481Was Special Treatment Given in Oklahoma Vice Mayor DUI Traffic Stop?
- 7832Live blog: "The Voice" Season 4 live finale
- 7484Two teacher programs at Oklahoma universities called ineffective
- 7128Red meat might be delicious, but not as nutritious
- 7070Oklahoma State football: Mike Gundy lifts Wes Lunt restrictions, but too late
- 6266Train engineer's vision problems led to deadly Oklahoma wreck, NTSB rules
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients