In the works: More fragrances for Katy Perry
Who’s ready for another celebrity fragrance?
Pop superstar Katy Perry has inked a deal to develop a line of signature fragrances with Coty. The beauty firm also will begin distributing the singer’s existing fragrances, Purr and Meow.
So what will be different about this new line of fragrances? Perry’s approach to life will inspire innovative new scents and allow for avenues of scent creation, said Renato Semerari, president of Coty Beauty.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 22069Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 17657Oklahoma City Thunder: Amnesty Kendrick Perkins?
- 12691Rockets guard Patrick Beverley bombarded with hateful Tweets after Thunder get eliminated
- 10660Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 10002Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 9693Report: OSU blocking Wes Lunt from transferring to the SEC, Big 12 and Southern Miss
- 8348OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 6426Tulsa man tells police he smashed woman's head in self-defense
- 5624Rx drug bills sent to Oklahoma governor
- 5094Will a MAPS 4 initiative involve a football stadium downtown?
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients