Designing Oklahoman: Check out Garyk Lee's clothing collection
Garyk Lee, who hails from Ponca City and now lives where he doesn’t have to deal with Oklahoma’s wild weather, is creating some pretty nice clothes that will appeal to many Oklahomans.
His collection is Bamboo by Garyk Lee, and it includes everything from easy-to-wear pants to dresses to skirts. He even offers a few couture items. And he’s having a sample sale. Big savings. Keep scrolling down for the prices.
The pieces have 10 percent Lycra and the designs are most forgiving, he says. What’ s more, the clothes are for women of all sizes. The collection isn’t sold in stores, but you can see it all at http://www.gleebamboo.com/.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 83533Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 16617OKC Thunder: Kevin Durant tours Moore, meets with residents
- 12334Oklahoma tornadoes: ‘All I could do was sit there and hold her'
- 12075Clippers' Donald Sterling hints coach let go to keep Chris Paul
- 11110Oklahoma tornado: Names of dead released; missing individuals located
- 9568Oklahoma tornadoes: Red Cross text donations not designated for Oklahoma
- 8849How to help tornado victims
- 8657Oklahoma tornadoes: Love for Oklahoma generates big donation
- 8525Line of storms brings flash floods to Oklahoma City area
- 7578Excessive speed, alcohol, operator inattention contributed to fatal boat crash, report states
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients