Designing Oklahoman: Check out Garyk Lee's clothing collection
Garyk Lee, who hails from Ponca City and now lives where he doesn’t have to deal with Oklahoma’s wild weather, is creating some pretty nice clothes that will appeal to many Oklahomans.
His collection is Bamboo by Garyk Lee, and it includes everything from easy-to-wear pants to dresses to skirts. He even offers a few couture items. And he’s having a sample sale. Big savings. Keep scrolling down for the prices.
The pieces have 10 percent Lycra and the designs are most forgiving, he says. What’ s more, the clothes are for women of all sizes. The collection isn’t sold in stores, but you can see it all at http://www.gleebamboo.com/.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 81417Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 31213Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
- 29647Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 24478Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 8211Bounty hunters look for bail jumpers, fugitives on the streets of Oklahoma City
- 7508Oklahoma City Thunder: What could Serge Ibaka learn from Hakeem Olajuwon?
- 7403Severe storms possible in Oklahoma again Monday
- 7284Oklahoma tornadoes: Several homes damaged by tornado, but no injuries in Edmond
- 7178Oklahoma storms: 2 Shawnee men victims of deadly tornado
- 6931Oklahoma football: Jay Norvell working on luring a tall group of wide receivers to Norman
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients