Target + Neiman Marcus collection in stores Saturday
Finally. After months of waiting, the Target + Neiman Marcus holiday collection lands in stores and online Saturday.
The collecton features 24 American designers and more than 50 items. Now”s your chance to snag some designer goodies without sending your credit card into shock. Prices range from $7.99 Rodarte wrapping paper to $499 for a bike by Alice + Olivia.
Target and Neiman Marcus are donating a total of $1 million to the Council of Fashion Designers of America.
Be warned: Because of anticipated demand, both stores will limit purchase quantities of the limited-edition collection and apply a shortened return policy. Guests can purchase up to five of the same item per transaction at Target and Neiman Marcus stores, and online at Target.com and NeimanMarcus.com. All returns must be made to the retailer where the product was purchased by Jan. 5.
Here’s what you’ll find:
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 101218Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 15357OKC Thunder: Kevin Durant tours Moore, meets with residents
- 13402Oklahoma tornadoes: ‘All I could do was sit there and hold her'
- 8724Line of storms brings flash floods to Oklahoma City area
- 8110How to help tornado victims
- 8098Oklahoma tornadoes: Love for Oklahoma generates big donation
- 8041Oklahoma tornadoes: Rams quarterback Sam Bradford leading aid effort
- 6720Oklahoma tornadoes: Oklahoma singer packs tour bus with donations for storm victims
- 6515Oklahoma tornadoes: Red Cross text donations not designated for Oklahoma
- 5990Oklahoma tornadoes: Tornado leaves family members in two hospitals and one dead
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients