Jewelry designer Claudia Lobao at Balliets on Thursday
Jewelry designer Claudia Lobao will be at Balliets at Classen Curve Thursday for a holiday trunk show.
Born and raised in Brazil, Lobao creates unusual and elaborate jewelry designs in gold-plated brass.
She has an extensive arts background, though she spread her talents in the fashion field by working with some of Brazil’s top designers.
She kept active in the visual arena by branching out into pottery, paintings and music. When her husband bought her first beads they started making jewelry together. Soon both realized that they should open a company and market Claudia Lobao jewelry.
Moving to San Antonio, Texas, from New York City gave both Claudia and husband Paulo time to develop their company and brand. Two years later and Claudia Lobao jewelry was a staple on television’s ”Desperate Housewives.”
According to the show’s stylists, no other brand of jewelry was represented more on the show than Claudia Lobao.
She received the Rising Star award by the Fashion Group International in 2009 and has been recognized by the fashion industry as reinventing crochet handmade jewelry.
More information: Balliets at 405-848-7811.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 16166Oklahoma storms: Profile of Life: Megan and Case Futrell
- 12480Live blog: "The Voice" Season 4 live finale - performance episode
- 11351'Firehouse' in Oklahoma City's Deep Deuce is set to become new home
- 11233Police shoot, kill man holding child hostage in Midwest City
- 11000Norman man threatens Oklahoma Gov. Fallin's 'child' and local sheriff in emails
- 10503OKC Central: Architectural "Worsts"
- 7225Was Special Treatment Given in Oklahoma Vice Mayor DUI Traffic Stop?
- 6948Red meat might be delicious, but not as nutritious
- 6833Brad Lund granted two-year lease to Taft Stadium for soccer team
- 6790Two teacher programs at Oklahoma universities called ineffective
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients