Sephora beauty advisers to get new uniforms
Sephora beauty advisers will be sporting a new look next spring.
The company has commissioned designer Prabal Gurung to create new uniforms for all North America advisers, according to Women’s Wear Daily. The uniforms will debut in April.
This will be the first change to employee clothing since 2001. The new look is a black shift dress with red trim and a fitted black pantsuit with red accents for women, and a black shirt, black sweater with red accents and black pants for men, said WWD.
“My intention was to reflect the style and playfulness of shopping in a Sephora store, but to also make sure they would be functional in such a fast-paced environment,” the designer said.. “The dress incorporates one of my favorite design elements, offering a flash of vibrant red, while the women’s pant suit and the separates for men give a sleeker, more tailored look.”
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 13287Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 12869OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 11351Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 10099Report: OSU blocking Wes Lunt from transferring to the SEC, Big 12 and Southern Miss
- 8083Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 5913Oklahoma City Thunder: Amnesty Kendrick Perkins?
- 5414Soaring gasoline prices hurt Oklahoma City area retailers
- 5337Rockets guard Patrick Beverley bombarded with hateful Tweets after Thunder get eliminated
- 4941Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 4209Several factors come into play on whether Kevin Martin returns to Thunder
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients