Vera Wang to design tuxedos and junior clothing
Designer Vera Wang isn’t content with just a small piece of the luxury bridal and ready-to-wear market. She continues to go after a bigger piece of the fashion pie and that translates to mainstream.
Now she’s got her sights set on men and juniors, as well as repositioning her brand.
A licensing agreement for a line of rental tuxedos with The Men’s Wearhouse is expected to be announced Thursday, according to Women’s Wear Daily.
Kohl’s and Wang already announced she will be designing Princess Vera Wang for juniors, scheduled to launch in stores mid-summer 2012.
To broaden her reach and strengthen her brand, Wang’s mid-priced ready-to-wear line, Lavender, will now be called Vera Wang. It’s said dresses in the collection will sell for just a few hundred dollars.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 10886Oklahoma tornadoes: Cost, custom keep basements scarce
- 10691Oklahoma tornadoes: Plaza Towers Elementary School teacher shoved students into bathroom as wall collapsed
- 9835Finding Addyson – One family's struggle in the Moore tornado
- 9009Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 5206Miranda Lambert, Reba McEntire, Vince Gill to join Blake Shelton at "Healing in the Heartland" Oklahoma tornado benefit
- 4290Downtown wish list includes Super Target
- 3855OU softball: Sooners inspired by Casey Angle, run-rule Texas A&M
- 3630Oklahoma tornadoes: 27 remain hospitalized from tornadoes
- 3502How to help tornado victims
- 3466Oklahoma tornadoes: Moore tornado was ninth deadliest in Oklahoma history
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients