Fashion's Night Out to return in 2012
Evidently there were some rumblings that Fashion’s Night Out might not make come together again. But all is right with the world. Women’s Wear Daily said the shopping extravaganza is expected to reveal today that it will return for a fourth time in the U.S. and globally next September.
We’ll have to wait to learn the day since it all depends on the final dates for New York Fashion Week. Those dates should be set next month.
More than 250 cities are expected to participate in 2012. That gives Oklahoma City retailers and participants plenty of time to organize a really great event.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 12863Oklahoma tornadoes: Plaza Towers Elementary School teacher shoved students into bathroom as wall collapsed
- 11549Oklahoma tornadoes: Cost, custom keep basements scarce
- 5770Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 5166Downtown wish list includes Super Target
- 4505OU softball: Sooners inspired by Casey Angle, run-rule Texas A&M
- 4325Finding Addyson – One family's struggle in the Moore tornado
- 3991Oklahoma City pastor will face trial in fatal shooting of son-in law
- 3926How to help tornado victims
- 3623Oklahoma tornadoes: Moore tornado was ninth deadliest in Oklahoma history
- 3239Oklahoma tornadoes: Lack of storm shelters floors newcomers to Tornado Alley
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients