Catherine Malandrino capsule collection at Dillard's, Penn Square Mall
Designer Catherine Malandrino, whose clothes blend the romance of France with the energy of New York, has launched a new women’s capsule collection that is available at only six Dillard’s stores, including the Penn Square Mall store in Oklahoma City.
The colorful holiday and spring collection includes tops, blouses, skirts and dresses with prices ranging from $95 for a cap-sleeve top to $425 for a lace sheath dress.
Known for her craftsmanship and draping technique, Malandrino’s clothes have caught the attention of celebrities Halle Berry, Jennifer Lopez and Sarah Jessica Parker as well as women around the world.
Born in the French Alps, Malandrino loved fashion even as a child, often sketching dresses and envisioning herself wrapped in the career of her dreams. After studying fashion design in Paris, she apprenticed with Louis Feraud and Emmanuel Ungargo before moving to New York City and helping relaunch the Diane von Furstenberg brand. In 1998, she started her own company with the Diane Malandrino Collection and Diane Malandrino Limited Edition.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 36901Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 36295Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 32626Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 8549Wild hogs continue to be a growing menace across Oklahoma
- 5487OKC Thunder GM Sam Presti won't amnesty Kendrick Perkins
- 4132Oklahoma City Thunder: What could Serge Ibaka learn from Hakeem Olajuwon?
- 4021Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
- 3510College football: Coaches, athletes weigh in on NCAA's suspended recruiting proposals
- 3369George Nigh has long been 'Four' Oklahoma
- 3261Brittney Griner: Kim Mulkey said keep quiet on sexuality
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients