Goodwill's 10 things to donate before year's end
Among Goodwill’s top 10 goods that can be donated:
10. Computers: At the end of their useful life, computers can be donated at your local Goodwill store and recycled via Goodwill’s Dell Reconnect partnership. Donor should be sure to delete personal data before donating.
9. Kitchenware: Get something new for the kitchen for the holidays? Gently used kitchenware can be donated at most Goodwill donation locations. To find the donation site in your community go to http://www.goodwill.org/.
8. Video Games: Donate 10 video games and provide 47 minutes of on-the-job training for someone like Sarouet Ouk, who dropped out of school but found a green job and got back on track educationally thanks to a Goodwill job training program.
7. Books: Upgrade from paperbacks to a Kindle or iPad this year? Donate 15 books and provide 26 minutes of career counseling for a veteran lik Jason Tobey, a Marine Corps vet who struggled to find employment after being honorably discharged from the military.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 90847Read live updates from the May 20 Moore tornado
- 38051Oklahoma devastated by second round of twisters
- 13823Oklahoma City tornado so large, may not be recognized, officials say
- 12196Several kids pulled out of Oklahoma school rubble alive
- 11468How to help tornado victims
- 10241At least 51 die in Oklahoma tornado, official says
- 9606Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
- 8192Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 7786Tornado in Oklahoma City suburb causes destruction
- 6372Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients