Isaac Mizrahi talks holiday outfits
Still trying to figure out what to wear to that holiday party or family gathering? Designer Isaac Mizrahi says you shouldn’t overthink it.
Pretend that you have this kind of ordinary object that you want to make into a Christmas gift, so you have to wrap it, he said. It’s like you’re giving yourself as a gift and you need to wrap yourself up up a little bit for the holidays, he said on “The Nate Berkus Show.” Do something unexpected but not out of your comfort zone, even if it’s as simple and festive as red or glitter.
Keep in mind, holidays usually aren’t the time to try a completely new look or style ” Weddings and holiday parties, people go out of their minds,” he said.
Stick with something you love, just dress it up.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 14605Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 9594Finding Addyson – One family's struggle in the Moore tornado
- 8537Oklahoma tornadoes: Cost, custom keep basements scarce
- 8009Oklahoma tornadoes: Plaza Towers Elementary School teacher shoved students into bathroom as wall collapsed
- 6980Oklahoma tornadoes: Woman meets the military officer who shared the clothes off his back
- 6486Miranda Lambert, Reba McEntire, Vince Gill to join Blake Shelton at "Healing in the Heartland" Oklahoma tornado benefit
- 6299Story behind the photo: Family members describe desperate search for one another after EF5 twister
- 5124Oklahoma tornadoes: Sooners bring back some smiles to Sydney Angle's teammates
- 5057Oklahoma tornadoes: Thunder reverses the role, takes a turn at cheering on the community
- 4620UPDATE: Search continues for boy, 17, missing in Uncle John Creek in Kingfisher
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients