My New Year’s resolution for celebrities (part 1)
– My News Year’s resolution for Mariah Carey and Janet Jackson is for them to tell us the truth soon about whether they are pregnant. They keep denying media reports that they are pregnant, but yet, we keep seeing photos of them gaining weight. Please show us the pregnancy test results so we can put this behind us once and for all.
– My New Year’s resolution for Barack Obama is for him to stay away from all religious pastors. First, he got in trouble for associating himself with Rev. Jeremiah Wright who blamed America for the Sept. 11 terrorist attacks. Now, he’s under heavy scrutiny for selecting Pastor Rick Warren to deliver the invocation at his inauguration. Warren has a history of making derogatory statments about gay people.
– My New Year’s resolution for MTV is for that network to start airing music videos again. MTV stands for Music Televsion, but they rarely air music videos. They typically only air reality shows. Maybe they should change the the name to RTV (Reality Television).
– My New Year’s resolution for Paris Hilton, Nicole Richie and Kim Kardashian is for them to find a real full-time job. I get annoyed when I see them making millions even though they don’t have a job.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 71664Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 31265Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 29267Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 20588Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
- 6679Wild hogs continue to be a growing menace across Oklahoma
- 6629Oklahoma City Thunder: What could Serge Ibaka learn from Hakeem Olajuwon?
- 6010Oklahoma tornadoes: Several homes damaged by tornado, but no injuries in Edmond
- 5747Bounty hunters look for bail jumpers, fugitives on the streets of Oklahoma City
- 5482Severe storms possible in Oklahoma again Monday
- 5176Oklahoma football: Jay Norvell working on luring a tall group of wide receivers to Norman
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients