Cosby Show star Lisa Bonet gives her baby an usual name
The name is Nakoa-Wolf Manakauapo Namakaeha Momoa. I’m not joking. That is the baby’s actual name. No one will ever learn how to pronounce that. I feel sorry for him when he gets older having a name like that.
If you’re wondering where they came up with that name, here is what they said on their Web site.
“He was born on the stormiest, rainy night, so Nakoa (warrior)…Mana(strength/spirit) Kaua (rain) po (dark). The name was always going to be Nakoa-Wolf, but Jason did the research on first and middle name. The 2nd middle name, as you know, is Jason’s.”
I still don’t understand what all that means, but I guess it’s their perogative to name their baby whatever they want.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 17613Live blog: "The Voice" Season 4 live finale - performance episode
- 13042Oklahoma storms: Profile of Life: Megan and Case Futrell
- 11234Dillon Overton rips former Sooners coach Sunny Golloway on Twitter
- 11211Police shoot, kill man holding child hostage in Midwest City
- 10608'Firehouse' in Oklahoma City's Deep Deuce is set to become new home
- 10120Norman man threatens Oklahoma Gov. Fallin's 'child' and local sheriff in emails
- 7197Oklahoma football: New assistant Bill Bedenbaugh discusses state of OU's offensive line
- 6592Red meat might be delicious, but not as nutritious
- 6062New OSU CB Tyler Patmon, ex-OU QB Drew Allen among those to benefit from transfer rule
- 5967Brad Lund granted two-year lease to Taft Stadium for soccer team
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients