Hayden Panettiere was kicked out of the club
Actress Hayden Panettiere is rich, famous and has millions of fans. But the actress still doesn’t have enough star power to get away with sneaking into club while underage.
According to E! News, Panettiere and six of her female friends went into a club through the employee entrance. The problem is that Panettiere is only 19 years old, but you have to be at least 21 years old before you can get into that club.
They wandered around for about 10 minutes before a security guard asked her for her Id. When it was discovered that she was underage, they kicked her out of the club and confiscated her license.
Police were called and the officer told E! News, “I asked her if she tried to buy alcohol and she denied it. Panettiere told me that someone opened the side door of the nightclub so she could go inside and say hello to friends, not buy drinks.”
I don’t believe the story that Panettiere told police. Seriously, who walks into a club just to say hello to someone? Although I don’t believe her version of events, I can’t be critical toward her.
I won’t pretend like I’ve never tried to sneak into an underage club whenever I was teenager. She’s just being a normal teenager. That’s pretty common.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 56551Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 34585Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 32288Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 9582Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
- 8789Wild hogs continue to be a growing menace across Oklahoma
- 5674Oklahoma City Thunder: What could Serge Ibaka learn from Hakeem Olajuwon?
- 3757OKC Thunder GM Sam Presti won't amnesty Kendrick Perkins
- 3628George Nigh has long been 'Four' Oklahoma
- 3382Rockets guard Patrick Beverley bombarded with hateful Tweets after Thunder get eliminated
- 3185Oklahoma weather:Tornado touches down in east Edmond
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients