Jennifer Love Hewitt gets restrainining order against a stalker
Actress Jennifer Love Hewitt was successful at obtaining a restraining order against a 62-year-old man is accused of stalking her.
Hewitt claims the man has been stalking her since 2007.
According to her petition, she said David Nolte sent her 120 disturbing and violent letters that talked about the guns he owned and his fantasies with Hewitt.
She is also alleging that he sent her two plane tickets to Australia and an itinerary that he planned out for them. He also moved from his home in Colorado to Los Angeles to be closer to her.
To top it off, he showed up at her mother’s house. This guy should be locked up in psychiatric ward and never released because he is seriously going to hurt someone.
On the bright side, at least he bought her a plane ticket to vacation in Australia. That gesture shows that he has a soft romantic side.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 36498Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 32022Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 18998Oklahoma tornado levels homes in trailer park
- 7837Wild hogs continue to be a growing menace across Oklahoma
- 6469OKC Thunder GM Sam Presti won't amnesty Kendrick Perkins
- 3675College football: Coaches, athletes weigh in on NCAA's suspended recruiting proposals
- 3601Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 3336Brittney Griner: Kim Mulkey said keep quiet on sexuality
- 3267Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 3222OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients