The mother of Notorious B.I.G. responds to Lil Kim’s comments
Lil Kim is angry about how she is portrayed in the upcoming biography film “Notorious” which tells the life of the late rapper Notorious B.I.G. (whose real name is Christopher Wallace.
In a previous blog, I printed the negative comments that Lil Kim made about Notorious B.I.G.’s mother Voletta Wallace. Click here to read the comments.
Now, Wallace is responding to Kim’s comments. According to the Associated Press she said, “This is not a Lil Kim movie. This is a Christopher Wallace movie. It has nothing to do with Lil Kim. If she’s disappointed and upset, that is her problem.”
Wow. Strong words coming from Miss Wallace. I haven’t seen the movie yet, so I can’t comment on how Lil Kim was portrayed in the film.
Since Lil Kim was the mistress, my guess is she probably really was portrayed badly. But how else is a mistress supposed to be portrayed?
The “Notorious” movie will be in theaters Jan. 16.
Click here for more celebrity headlines.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 87014Oklahoma weather: Severe storm updates
- 81959Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 34908Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
- 32757Oklahoma sucker-punched by second round of twisters
- 16053Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 13176Oklahoma City tornado so large, may not be recognized, officials say
- 10447Several kids pulled out of Oklahoma school rubble alive
- 8973Oklahoma football: Jay Norvell working on luring a tall group of wide receivers to Norman
- 8697Bounty hunters look for bail jumpers, fugitives on the streets of Oklahoma City
- 7832Fatal fire: Two arrested in Oklahoma City death of 7-year-old boy
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients