Macaulay Culkin’s sister was impaired by alcohol when she died
Traces of alcohol was found in her system, but it’s not known what her blood alcohol level was.
Dakota Culkin, 29, was killed in December when she stepped out in front of a vehicle in Los Angeles.
The 29-year-old stepped out in front a car in Los Angeles, and the driver hit her.
She was rushed to the hospital with head injuries, and she later died.
The coroner also said the Culkin family told authorities she was attending a therapy program for alcohol addiction.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 14804OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 10332Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 6926Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 6240Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 6240Soaring gasoline prices hurt Oklahoma City area retailers
- 5695Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 4108Oklahoma City Thunder: Amnesty Kendrick Perkins?
- 4061As Boy Scouts' vote on gay members nears, faith groups weigh in
- 3840Rockets guard Patrick Beverley bombarded with hateful Tweets after Thunder get eliminated
- 3249Several factors come into play on whether Kevin Martin returns to Thunder
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients